Market cuisine in ValenciaProud to serve you
In the historic and artistic centre of Valencia you will discover Xanglot, a gastronomic proposal that offers every day the possibility of enjoying our creative cuisine prepared with the best seasonal and local produces.
WE ONLY WORK WITH MENUS.
Allergies and intolerances should be communicated in advance in order to adapt the menu, once in the restaurant no changes will be made.
About the Chef
Sandra Jorge (Benimodo, Valencia) studied cooking management at the Altaviana school in Valencia.
She is currently owner and head chef at Xanglot Restaurant.
Best menu in Cuina Oberta 2020.
Recommended in the Michelin Guide 2022.
Winner of the 1st Bienal Mundial del Arroz de Cullera 2022.
TOP 100 2022 The Fork.
BIB GOURMAND 2023.
Rice Artisans Ambassador.
According to the restaurant's policy to make and complete the reservation you must:
- Make your reservation through our website.
- Allergies and intolerances must be communicated in advance in order to adapt the menu, once in the restaurant no changes will be made.
- If at the time of booking you only see the option for 4 or more diners, you will not be able to book for a lower number. If you make a reservation for 4 and less people show up, the full price of the menu will be charged for each person who does not show up.
- A credit card will be required in order to apply the cancellation policy, this is necessary to finalise the booking. Please note.
- No amount will be charged at the time of booking.
- If the booking is successful, you will receive a confirmation email. Only in this case will the booking be secured. Please make sure of this. If you do not fill in your personal details and/or do not enter your credit card, the booking will not be completed.
There is no charge for cancellation up to 24 hours before the meal. If you cancel after this time or do not attend your reservation, the restaurant reserves the right to charge a fee of €30 per guest.
No amount will be charged at the time of booking.
What our clients think
Excellent gastronomic experience”
Daniel, thank you for your attention, a 10, friendly, conversational, pleasant; we were really very happy to choose Xanglot to live the gastronomic experience of the Chef Sandra Jorge, and the people who make up the Xanglot team; they even explained its meaning to us.
We had an excellent meal and a spectacular evening; 100% recommended".
Comimos Excelente, pasamos una velada espectacular; recomendado 100%«
A wonderful place"
A wonderful place to enjoy a great gastronomic experience. Very good service (better than that, fantastic). A quiet place, well decorated, pleasant and with a cuisine to match. We ordered the Xanglot menu and accompanied it with a good white wine from an uncommercial and well-chosen menu. Vermouth with a touch of wood to start, a few beers to start with and then three flavoursome starters, well prepared, executed and very well presented. And the rice... as a Valencian, I was very pleasantly surprised. Congratulations to the whole team. That's the way to go.
A madness for the palate"
We ordered the menu "Sentits" with wine pairing, it can not be described in words, a madness for the palate.
The decoration is super nice, the staff very friendly and attentive.
It was an unforgettable evening that I would love to repeat!!!
Delicious wine menu"
Spectacular Xanglot menu with 3 starters and a very good black rice with tuna tartar. Delicious wine menu given by Dani and a very good dessert... we will repeat very soon... thanks for the attention.
20:30h – 22:30h
Wednesday - Saturday
13:30h – 15:30h y 20:30 – 22:30
13:30h – 15:30h
Carrer de les Avellanes, 9, 46003, Valencia
(+34) 960 69 23 81